Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 21 March 2015 12:34:41(UTC)

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 01/09/2018(UTC)
Posts: 0

As per website,settlement visa also called as ILR for spouse of UK citizen is eligible when UK citizen had work visa prior to settle .

my spouse is UK citizen since 2011 and was on hsmp before ILR and Iam  on spouse cp visa from 20 may 2014 to 20 feb 2017 (33 months).Iam  living in UK from 1st June 2014 .


anyone in similar situation  for  ILR application in UK.there is no clarity when to apply for ILR in UK.



1 What's your situation?

you are the family member/partner of british citizen



2. Did your family member or partner settle before they became a British citizen?




3. How did they settle?

on work visa


4. What type of work visa did they settle with?

any other work visa (hsmp)



Result :

You may be eligible for settlement (‘indefinite leave to remain’) as the partner or child of a person who’s already settled in the UK and they settled because the last permission they held was:

#2 Posted : 21 March 2015 12:34:41(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Joined: 01/01/1970(UTC)
Posts: 0

There is all the clarity. You are just confusing yourselves by reading irrelevant information.

Once you clock 30 months from 1/6/14, you will just apply for an extension to your current visa. You will again get another 33 months. This application will have same financial requirement as your current visa.

Once you clock 60 months counting from 1/6/14, you can apply for ILR.



Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.