lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Hi,

We can help to guide and advise you to find the best solution at the earliest. Please contact us on mail id visainuk@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards,

OISC Approved Immigration Advisor

Sponsor

charles5480
10 years ago

I don't need your advice anymore as we have arranged with council for the council tax payment. Thanks

charles5480
10 years ago

1. Does any one knows how much would be the minimum requirement as proof of adequate finance for ilr under old rule?

2. Is it compulsory that the money has to be in joint account statement? I'm thinking of presenting my current account statement because that is where money is at the moment. 

3. At the moment wife and myself lives in a Council temporary accommodation but in a self contained apartment. My wife is the claimant as being british citizen. I work full time but she is on maternity leave. Do we have to pay council tax in a temporary accommodation? I did called council and I was told that until we are moved to a permanent accommodation before we start paying council tax. another person from council said that we have to pay in temporary accommodation. 

My ILR application is very close now and I will appreciate quick response. Regards