mrlookforward
10 years ago
Hi,

You are worrying unnecessarily. Sometimes when big payments go through, there can be a problem. Hopefully this time your payment would go through.

regards

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
thank you very much.
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Sir,the Ho debited the money today in my account.I was relieved with that already.hopefully everything will be fine,the only thing that worries me is my ccj which has been settled already possibly they will draw a conclusion that i was not in good character,I got this ccj thru misunderstanding.
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Sir,follow up question pls.Do you have any idea if the HO if doing some background check also from the original country where we or I came from,just curious because if someone is applying for indefinite leave to remain you can get it on that day but if it is citizenship it took ages before they approved it,thanks
mrlookforward
10 years ago
Best answer to the question is, what is the point thinking about it?

Whatever checks they do, they will do. You cannot change their decision making process. All you can do is submitt an application, which you have done.

So just sit back until you get a decision. There is no point cooking all the unnecessary questions in your head and then try to find answers to these questions.

A settled CCJ will have no adverse effect. But again, what is the point now. You have applied now. Whatever is going to happen will happen.

regards
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hello Mr Lookforward.I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you very much for answering all my question posted here in Life in the uk issued and advise.My british citizenship is granted already today.got a letter from the HO that it was approved.my ceremony will be next month.Sir,thank you so much.Your advise help me stay positive whatever will be the outcome of my application,So are such a great help.Thank again.
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hello Mr Lookforward.I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you very much for answering all my question posted here in Life in the uk issued and advise.My british citizenship is granted already today.got a letter from the HO that it was approved.my ceremony will be next month.Sir,thank you so much.Your advise help me stay positive whatever will be the outcome of my application,So are such a great help.Thank again.
mrlookforward
10 years ago
You are welcome. Many many congrats to you. I am sure you will be feeling that you have achieved real freedom now. Enjoy....

regards
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hello,This message is for Mr Lookforward.Sir,I need your advise again please.I received a letter of acknowledgement from the home office that they received already my documents for my naturalization.They told me in the letter that my bank decline the payment for my naturalization.So what i did I sent them another payment slip with the same debit card because i dont have any option to pay it.dont have cheque.When they took a payment in my card I was wondering why it was decline there are funds in my account which is more than enough to pay for the naturalization.I spoke to my bank and inform them re the payment that supposed to be taken in my account.I checked the royal mail track and trace delivery and there is a signature from royal mail that the HO received it already my payment slip.Do i need to worry again because It was almost 7 days now and still the payment or the money is still in my account.So stressful already.Thank you very much,