mrlookforward
10 years ago

You can travel on your philippine passport without any problems. I would advice you to carry your naturalisation certificate with you though. This is just to clarify your situation when you are entering back into UK. No immigration officer in UK has any power whatsoever to stop you entering because you are now a British Citizen, and all British Citizens have absolute right to enter UK. All immigration officers can do is to check your passport carefully, just to make sure you are the person who you say you are ie to make sure someone has not stolen your philippine passport and trying to enter UK using a false ID.

You will have no problems when applying for your British passport too.

You have nothing to worry about.

regards

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Sir,thank you.the only thing that concerns me is when i use my philippine passport to enter uk  from the philippines.the immigration officer will put a stamp in my passport for re entry of date .Do you think it will create a problem if these is seen because to apply for a british passport i need to include my philippine passport or to make my explanation short.If  you got your naturalization is there any law in Uk that if u dont have a british passport  you can still travel using your own origin passport (i.e. philippine passport) and re enter again in Uk using it again,are they allowed that here in UK? thanks.

mrlookforward
10 years ago

I have already answered your question. What's the point of re wording the question and ask exactly the same thing again?

regards

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

thank you sir.

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

re follow up question if i used my philippine passport to go home in the philippines after my naturalization and comeback to uk using the same passport.If i will apply for a british passpor nowt.does it will create any problem because i went home with philippine passport with indefinite leave to remain in the uk .pls give me some idea or hint because if you apply for a british passport you need to submit your old passport.thanks