Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 02 August 2015 14:57:50(UTC)

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 01/09/2018(UTC)
Posts: 0

mu husband's visa will soon need extending. however, we have a couple of concerns:

1. we currently live in temporary accommodation provided by the council for which we are paying the full rent but all our mail still gets delivered to my parents address as we used to live with them. So, we are ensure of which address to provide on the form as our place of residence.

2. we have a child so the financial requirement we need to meet is £22,400. My husband earns £22,000 per annum. So, I was wondering if I could use my student finance loan to make up the remainder. if not do we need to have savings of (£400 *2.5) + £16,000?

Please advise us on what best to do!


Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Similar Topics
Spouse visa extension refused but given Limited leave (General Discussion)
by Guest 01/06/2013 18:18:37(UTC)
Spouse Visa extension (General Discussion)
by shirl4bob@hotmail.com.1396729442 22/10/2012 18:18:56(UTC)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.