ntezouki@yahoo.co.uk.1330536373
14 years ago

Hi  James ,

I  asked  my  employer  due  he is  very  nice  with  everyone  and  i  asked  him  to  do me  favor  which  is  to  sign  as  a  referee  on  my  application  form  ,   the  other  referee  was   a   friend ,  this   friend  is  a British  citizen  and  of  a  respected  occupation  in   UK.  You  could  James  ask  your  manager  or  your  colleagues  or   your  college  tutors   or  friends  or  your  social  advisors  or  your  solicitors   or  your  religion  priest .

Do  not  worry  and  good  luck  in   your  application.

Sponsor

14 years ago

hello friends this is a link to home office website where you find a list of acceptable professional persons whom you can use as a referre in your application to neutrilization.i have the same issue with my wife application,regarding references.hope the list going to help people who all need the references.its under section 5 referees and identity.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/britishcitizenship/applying/applicationtypes/naturalisation/completingtheform/
millioner780@yahoo.co.uk.1330536374
14 years ago
HI THERE ,

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW DID YOU EMPLOYER FILLED THE REFREE BIT? SO I CAN ASK MY EMPLOYER THE SAME WAY TO FILL IT,BEACAUSE IN THAT SPACE ITS ASKING FOR INDIVDUALS DETAILS AND IAM NOT SURE WETHER MY WORK PLACE WILL DO THAT.SO IAM ASSUMING THAT YOU GOT NATRULAZATION IN UK . THANKS