raiden
  • raiden
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
i am glad i came across this site, thank you so much to who ever made this and I have been revising so much that I am literally tired and sleepy but still got to revise I seriously hate chapter 4!
Sponsor

teoroy
  • teoroy
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
Are you serious that on the test would only those questions on the website quiz section? I personally doubt that.
malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago

How much can they change.  2 + 2 will always be 4 no matter how you look at it.  There are only three chapters in the book so Tedi what do you think they do, ask you questions from chapter 1 or any other? NOT!

If they are saying that questions will be from those chapters they will be from there with slight differences, they will be similar and not word to word same. Same questions cannot be published here but similar can.

I hope you know what I mean.

lindasmith
17 years ago
Hi, I am doing my test tomorrow and have done 20 tests online tonight and my score has ranged between 83 & 100% With 96% being average score. In the real test, are the questions layed out in a similar way to this website? I am just worried, that with the high score I have been getting tonight, that I have lulled myself into a false sense of security and am worried that I find these tests resemble nothing of what the real test is like. Thanks (and hope you can answer my question). smith@pickledpear.co.uk
lifeintheuktest
17 years ago

The questions here and anywhere else should give you a good indication. If you are scoring high then you are perhaps ready to take the real test.

Good luck.

E Fidan
Administrator

georgedorst@yahoo.co.uk.1330535428
17 years ago
don't worry, the test is exactly as you have been practicing and I thought that the real test was actually even easier! good luck
lifeintheuktest
17 years ago

guys it serious... there is no need to confuse, the actual test itself very easy.. i took only two minutes to make the ticks... and some extra seconds to make sure that i've not missed anything.... in fact, the test results will not show you the score, still it says 'PASS' .. this is what u guys are waiting for...

on the otherhand... make sure you are not getting confused by all the lectures and so called advices given to you prior to the test by those who are in the test centres.

they will take extra time to make you confuse by providing their standard regulation and advice... just leave that out of your mind ... focus to do the test with your level of confidence..

i didn't actually buy or did any online tests .. however i saw this site is useful for everyone.. many thx for the admin.

all i studied is the second edition book, however the test centre staff will also confuse you about the book u studied .. saying that they will not reccommend any other publications .. except those published by the home office itself... which will have a different appearance... colour... and size... but the contents are same ! 🙂

Just have some practice in this site .. untill u find your self confident..don't get confused ... GOOD LUCK !

-irfan.

drguptauk@hotmail.com.1330535424
17 years ago

Hi Guys

I passed my test 2 days ago. I read the chapters 3 times and practiced questions on this site till I got 100%. It took me 4 minutes to finish my test and of those the last minute was just revision.

I have noticed so many attempts by people to sell their questions even on this website. There is no need to buy anything at all. None of the candidates ,I spoke to, got any questions that were not in this website( Thanks Fidan).The only tough questions were the ones in the practice test but they are meant to rattle you. The actual test had questions from this site.

My suggestion is to write all the percentages and numerical facts and years on a separate piece of paper and have a look at them whenever you can and on the day of the test.

So guys, All the best with your test and look no further and waste no more money.

R Gupta