8 years ago

Presently i have limited leave to remain in the uk. Which i got through my daughter (2 and half years), it will run out in three months time and i need to renew this. I am just curious what application form am i filling and what and what i will need to renew my visa. The one i have presently was done by my lawyer and she has relocated and i would like to renew this myself this time.

Can someone please help me with this please! Just to put me through what form i should fill and all possible document i will need.

Please and please come to my aide.

Thanks and looking forward to a response.