• maisha12
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
8 years ago
heya i am currently settled here , IND leave to remain , wanted in invite a parent 55 yrs old to visit , what are the current requirements and does tax credits count as income ?... I am a single parent with kids what will I need to provide to support my application.

  • mkemal
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest
8 years ago
Hi Maisha,
Are you currently a resident/ citizen? You need to send your passport copy, evidence of income and also and invitation letter. This should be very straight forward application. If you need any further details then please let us know your current status and I'll check the requirements for you.