sanj007@hotmail.com.1330535429
17 years ago

mine took two weeks, i used the Nationality Checking service, would advise others to do the same.

Take also letters from employers, payslips, and bank statements as additional supporting documention. Thsee prove you are not using public funds or at risk from doing so, i think this may help the application along as it removes many obstacles that the case workers will be pondering on this base.

Note if you plan to use the NCS, try and book you appointment well in advance (the current queues are around 2-3 months) i was lucky in that a lady in one regirty office in the noth of england moved around her appointments to fit us in. Other offices were not budging and the earliest apointment i could at another office get was last week . (i made my application at the end of feb and received my reply exceptionally quickly).

i may have just been lucky!

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
17 years ago

Hello everyone!

He did apply for naturalisation at least 8 months ago now and I'm still waiting for approval or refuse.

Is there anyone in this case?

arsh786@live.com.1330535428
17 years ago

Sumera, I think u should contact with them.

I have also applied Nationality Application on 2nd March 2007 through NCS and got acknowledgement on 16th Match.

Still waiting...

lifeintheuktest
16 years ago
hello, i have applied since November 2006 and the 2nd of July 2007 they sent me a letter asking me to take the life in the United Kingdom back again. free of charge. I do not understand why?
The excuse is that the test was a administered incorrectly.

so i have to buy the new book and start all over again as i have to do it in the next 2 month.
regards

an other one waiting
lifeintheuktest
16 years ago

Are you serious?

I never heard such an absurd thing. If you have the proof that you have passed the test, I cannot see on what grounds they can ask you to take the exam again. If they handled it incorrectly, they should be penalized, not you!

E Fidan
Administrator

summer_a@hotmail.co.uk.1179609730
16 years ago
Dear all,

They say there is no time limit on how long it might take to process nationality applications.

I made my application over 6 months ago and still waiting. If you have a similar case, can you share with the group how long it took to process your application?

Thanks,