lifeintheuktest
16 years ago
In reply to your message, NO it isnt true that they delay your application form if you call the home office. How do I know? Because i phoned about 10 times asking about the process of my application form.i sent my british naturalisation form on June and just awaiting for my approval and i phoned about a week ago and they have said the descision has been made and they sent a letter on 2nd class so I should get it in the next few days!.

regards
Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
16 years ago
Hi, congratulations and thank you for your reply, I was told that they might get suspicious if I called them alot but thats obviously incorrect, i sent my application on 2/5 but still awaiting enquiries..
visadirect@fsmail.net.1330535431
16 years ago

I will be honest and say as an ex-Immigration worker there is no point in calling the HO to get updates on your case... unless it's urgent and you need to travel I would just be patient.

Anthony

mahmoud.albaba@egg.com.1330535431
16 years ago
Hi, is it true that calling the home office to follow up/chase an application will cause extra checks and extra delays, they keep a note on the file for everytime they get called and that would affect the application. Please advise. Thank you