dhaleelah
16 years ago
hello there,

look at yor passport n u have to complete one year from the date u got ILR so i think u should wait till dec 2007

hope this helps.
u can download application form from the website
Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
16 years ago

Hi,there just wuld like to know aobut my citizen ship.i came in uk 31 oct 2004 as a spose and got indefinate leave in uk in 12 dec 2006 and now 31 oct 2007 i have completed 3 years in uk and now i want to apply for nationality i got my english test passed result and shall i wait up to 12 dec 2007 or can i apply now becacuse in 12 dec 2007 its gona be one year to got indefinate leave but already had 3 years in 31 oct 2007 sahll i wait one more month or sahll i apply for citizen ship and which application form do i need to fill can i down load this website or there is different website i ll really appriciate your respond  thanks alot

shahid iqbal from essex

fr.will@zen.co.uk.1330535427
16 years ago
*If you are married to a British Citizen*, you can apply for citizenship as soon as you have 3 years' residence. You do not need to have a full year of ILR.

*If you are not married to a British Citizen*, you will need 5 years' residence, and 1 full year of ILR before making your application.