svibis@hotmail.co.uk.1330535433
15 years ago

Current I am on a work permit which is valid till 2013. I applied for the original one in 2003 and was granted one for 4 years and the rules change to five years so had to apply again for a  work permit extension which is the current one expiring in 2013. However when i applied for the initial visa it was around the same time the rules changed to say that I you should apply for a visa first then work permit this rule was implemeted when the home office had my passport already but for some reason their did not stamp leave to remain in my passport. I phoned them and explained and the officer i spoke to apologised and advised me to sent my passport back and letter with an explanation of what happend. within a week i got my passport with leave to remain but now it was dated Feb 11 2004.

My question now is when i apply for my leave to remain do i apply according to the leave to remain or work permit cause if i am to follow the work permit it will be five years in Novemeber but if i am to go with the leave to remain it will be five years and 3 months in Feb i don't want to loose any fees i rang and spoke to someone but to be honest i did not get what he was saying  he was not very helpful as he was in a rush o get of the phone i think. any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you

Manchuri

Sponsor