josias670
15 years ago
Wow you wont be able to bring her over on a visitors visa, and then apply for her further stay. She will have to go back and apply for a entrance clearanse spouse visa. And will have to prove to the home office that your together and have spent time together. That can get realy hard. She will have to stay here for 4 years before she get indefenite leafe.
Sponsor

malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
15 years ago
SET(M) is years away so forget about it. She needs a Spouse/Finces Visa first. Once she is here then you both have to prove at least for 2 years that you are living as man and wife and then you apply for Set(M).

The best and fastest thing you can do is, get a British citizenship(If you can or are due), get a house, gather all your pay slips and P60's apply for Fiances visa and when she gets it then you can marry her. You will nee to prove that you can maintain her without recourse to Public Funds. You also need to be a paid employee or a business owner/Self Employed and are not getting Public Benefits.

It is not as easy as it use to be. Better get an advice of a Adviser or a solicitor.

haribabu.s@liquidtelecom.com.1330535518
15 years ago

Hello everyone / admin

I have my indefinite leave to remain from last year. I am getting married this June and my wife to be is a Sri Lankan.

1. What is the application form that i need to use to apply indefinite leave to remain for her? Is it Set (M)?

2. What is a temporary visa I can apply for her?

3. I plan to bring her here on visitor visa first and then apply the dependent indefinite leave to remain visa. Is this advisable?

Or else, does any one know what is best way to apply visa here, given conditions that I want her to travel with me back same time to UK ?

Thanks

Hari

josias670
15 years ago
thats is 2 years if you  are british and 4 years if you a other national.