kakoopiki@yahoo.com.1280869381
15 years ago
I have to say both is acceptable
Sponsor

seenan@hotmail.co.uk.1330536373
15 years ago
hi,
Me and my partner only had one proof of joint address that was our bank statement of joint account. But I am telling you with responsibility that if you have individual letters on same address they will work perfectly fine. Try to include bank statements and bills etc. Moreover I would further like to add that we didnt have any bills on our name as our all bills were included in the rent so you can well imagine how many documents we submitted but all worked well.
Send even the letters from stores e.g sainsbury, tesco, boots etc.
we sent each and every thing.
more over visit www.liuktest.co.uk it may be of any help to you.
Thanks
seenan
pamendy@hotmail.co.uk.1330535518
15 years ago
Still about the documents,is it 6 documents of yourself and 6 of your partner's orĀ 3 from both of you. Thanks for your usual assistance.
seenan@hotmail.co.uk.1330536373
15 years ago

hi,

If you are giving separate proof of address means not a joint one, then you have to give six each, but I will suggest that if you have more than six don't hesitate to attach them and if you have less than six don't be worried as nothing will happen, try giving the most latest one's.

i hope it helps.

Thanks

seenan

http://www.liuktest.co.uk

pamendy@hotmail.co.uk.1330535518
15 years ago
Any idea about not having a joint proof of address with your partner when applying for ILR, and only having separated documents but on the same address.