ntezouki@yahoo.co.uk.1330536373
15 years ago

Hi, your application will be accepted and it will not be affected by these few absent days.Good luck.

Sponsor

winslor_tee@yahoo.com.1330535433
15 years ago

Dear all

I have made appointment in March 2009 to apply for ILTR. I understand we have to list down all the dates in and out of UK for the past 5 years on the SET(O) form. I did that.

However, I realised that in 2005, I travelled to Dublin to attend conference, 26/6/2005 to 30/6/2005, however when entering back to the UK, there is no stamp on my passport to say the date of re-entry to be 30/6/2005. However, it did state on my passport, with a stamp, saying my stay in Dublin to be from 26/6/2005 to 1st july 2005, the latest.

Do you think in this case when there is no stamp on 30/6/2005, which is the date i re-enter the UK, will my application be refused?

Thanks for any kind advise, cheers!

T

malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
15 years ago
First of all it was not your fault that you did not have stamp on the passport. I was missing three times this type of stamp. As I always say the Home Office workers are lazy and incompetent and they always miss something and the problem is faced by person who is applying.

You did it all right and they should not refuse you because of that. If you have any other proof like Airline Ticket Stub or itinerary then save it because there might be an idiot who will say that there is no stamp for entry. If you don't then don't worry yourself. Like I said I was missing three stamps all courtesy of Home Office Incompetency.