kennyodu
  • kennyodu
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
Please can anyone help with tips on how to go about applying for a visa to reamin in the uk , because i just lost my bro who had a 17months daughter and he left the child with me. what do i do , his wife wants me to remain in the uk as i am the only one who represent the dad's family in the uk, i currently have a good job ( pharmacist) but i really don't know where to start , please can anyone help me with this as i only lost my brother 3 months ago to cancersad and we are still greiving , please if anyone has any valid suggestion it would be much appreciated. Thanks
Sponsor

brendacoker101
13 years ago

Please I need advice,I submitted an FLR(M) in september 2009 and I was granted 3years discretionary leave to remain in June 2010 till 2013.I was granted discretionary leave based on not holding correct entry clearance as at the time of submitting the FLR(M) application in 2009.I have now travelled back to my hoome country on 2 occasions and passed through UK Immigration on both occassion in return back to UK,which means i now have evidence of lawful enrty.

In summary,I am planning to submit an entry clearance application from abroad to get 2years spouse visa instead of spending another 6years before settlement.I have 2 lovely kids that are both british and expecting the 3rd child in 2months.

Could anyone advice if making the application from abroad have any negative consequence and any possibility of refusal based on the fact that I have submitted FLR(M) before within the UK.

I work here in the UK as a qualified Civil Engineer and my wife is Qualified Nurse.

Please I need advice to either go ahead with the visa switch from abroad or stay on the 6years discretionary route.