jamshedbahadur@yahoo.com.1330536374
14 years ago

Dear Farhan

This depends how long ur visa is valid whether you are well settled here and working with good earnings. Usually you carnt get extension but as u got a baby, you should apply for court order to keep meeting your child and then  u can apply on compassionate grounds. But still u have 50/50 chance. Wish u good luck.

Jamshed

Sponsor

mrlookforward
14 years ago
Dont want to sound disrespectful, but please ignore Jamshed's post as it is wrong, misleading and not based on any facts.

If you have been married to your eea national wife for a period of 3 years, and you have spent at least 1 year in UK as her spouse, then you will retain right of residence even if you get divorced.

When did you enter UK? ( as husband of eea national)
fkasra
  • fkasra
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago
Well I have married to eea spouse on 06/03/10 in Uk and our marraige did not last, now we are in process of divorce and we may get divorce within next 3 months. We are expecting a baby due on 24/09/10. My question is if we divorced can I stay in Uk on the basis of my child as I'm the natural father of the child.
I will be much obliged for your thoughts.
Thank you.
mrlookforward
14 years ago
In you first post you said you have a baby 2 months old. Then you said, the baby is expected to be born on 24/09/2010. Which statement is correct?
For how long has your wife lived in UK?
What has she done since you were granted eea family permit? ( has she worked?)
What was your status when you applied for spouse of an eea national?
Has she already started proceedings for divorce?
As far as I know, she cant file for a divorce before 12 months have passed since marriage. But I am not too sure about this one.
Please provide accurate details, because they all matter to ascertain if you can get childs access visa.
I will ask you a few more things once you have answered these questions.
fkasra
  • fkasra
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago
Thanks for replying. Well I was on a student visa when iapplied for eea spouse visa. Our marriage is now 14 months old. She is about to apply for divorce as she already requested divorce form from court. My 1st statement is wrong and the 2nd one is right. We expecting baby on 24/09/10. The baby is not born yet but I'm thinking that the court proceeding will take a little bit of time so that's why I said in my 1st statement that baby is 2 months old. She is working and I'm having 14000 pa salary as well. She is living in Uk since march 2008 and I'm living in Uk since 09/2005. I hope these information will help you to certain level.
I will be waiting for your reply.
Thanks in advance.
fkasra
  • fkasra
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hi guys, I married to EEA citizen so was offered resident permit for 5 yrs I still have the time in my visa but now my wife has applied for divorce. We have a baby just 2 months old. So if I get divorced I will loose my resident permit. My question can I get resident permit on the basis of my child. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks