mohit007m@yahoo.com.1330536374
13 years ago
Dear All,

I need your URGENT assistance, I have booked an appointment with HomeOffice for my ILR this month, but not sure whether my case will be considered or not.

I was on work permit sponsored by my previous employer (From June 2005 to August 2008), and got my Tier1 General in August 2008.

However, in Dec 2006 - I had to travel to my country for 3 weeks for Business purpose and my employer filed my WP extension which was due to expire on 31-Dec-2006 from my country while I was there.

As this extension was filed from my country, my extension request was rejected reason being (cannot apply for extension from outside of country). A new WP was filed immediately and travelled back to UK within 3 weeks . My overall stay outside UK in last five years is less than 100 days .

I was on payroll with same employer and was getting paid in GBP and returned back with new WP filed by same employer ( In short had 2 WP filed by the same employer ).

Now my question is , will I be still considered for ILR? or this will be invalid.

ANY ASSISTANCE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Regards,
Sponsor

mrlookforward
13 years ago
I dont see any reason to worry about at all. When you left UK in Dec 2006 you had valid leave to remain, and when you entered back into UK you had valid leave to remain. End of the matter. Just go for your appointment without worrying about anything. There is no need to do any explaining to UKBA because you have nothing to explain about.