denhil
  • denhil
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
13 years ago

Your husband would just need to re-apply for resident permit again until you have resolved your issues. Don't worry...it happens. It is not the end of the world. Contact me if you wish at denhil@yahoo.com I am legally trained.

Sponsor

minoksh
  • minoksh
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thx for your help. i will get my husband to contact you via your email.
minoksh
  • minoksh
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago

Hi to every one,

I'm really frustrated, I need advice please.i got refused for my PR.

Here is my situation,

I'm EEA (Polish) got marride from NON EEA for 7 years we have a boy 3 years .

We have been in uk for 6 years,I have RC will expire soon and my husband has 5 years family permit will expire soon aswell.

I stopped working since i got the baby and my husband works all the time,both of us are self employed and we are paying national contribution for the full 5 years.

We are clamming working/child tax,HB and Disability allowance for my husband.

Here is the problem, i sent my application to apply for RP and they sent it back with refusal because i didn't work for the whole 5 years. i think i done a mistake in the application i should right that i worked for full period because i'm still self employed and i'm paying NI contribution.

for me i think there is no problem staying in uk because i'm EEA, but my husband will have a problem, i don't know which application shall we fill for him.

i have some friend with idea to fix it up but i don't want to make it worse, they said i can apply again for PR with my NI contribution with some invoices to prove that i worked for the whole 5 years, and other said to make life insurance
or so.

Really i'm confused what to do.shall i apply again for PR or not, and if not what can we do for my husband?? shall i got to solicitor ?

Really we will be happy for any advice thanx for you all