mrlookforward
12 years ago

No one can tell you one way or the other as to what is going to happen when you arrive in UK. Immigration officer will make his/her decision based on the information available at that moment in time. As you have been refused entry into UK because UKBA established with the documents in your luggage that your intentions were to gain (illegal) employment in UK. This will again raise suspisions and you will not be easily given a green flag at UK border, and most likely it will be a refusal again. There can be an exception of this possibility, and that is that you can prove you are well settled and have strong connections in your home country ie you have a good well payed job, have a house etc. Also note that there will be no right of appeal if you are refused.

What is your nationality, age, profession, marital status, children, financial situation?

Sponsor

manifesto
  • manifesto
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks for the advise. Anyway I'm a Filipino and I now going 33, I'm software engineer and Im already married with 1 child. For the financial situation well I'm fine in it.
mrlookforward
12 years ago
Well, apply for a visa. The thing they are looking for is on balance of probabilities how likely or unlikely you are to return from UK back to your country, without engaging in illegal employment or overstaying otherwise. By showing strong connections back in your country, you can tip the balance in your favour. Just travel as a traveller would, without carrying any resumes or diaries or anything else which purports to show that you want to overstay your visa in UK.
manifesto
  • manifesto
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thanks. I appreciate your advise
manifesto
  • manifesto
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
I was refused an entry in UK five years ago, because they found some employment related documents in my pack and I have only a family visitor visa back then. Now that my sister living in UK who is now engaged and planning to invite me for their engagement event, will British Immigration Officers will deny again my entry to UK considering that I'll be visiting there for only 2 - 3 weeks just to attend the engagement event of my sister and make some tour around UK? What are the odds that I'll be denied entry again? Or do I need an Immigration lawyer or to make an appeal in my case? Thanks