olegilliashenko
14 years ago
Yes, that is a true, they can refused in visa if have lied to the government at once.
Lie - it's the worst thing to do when you r going to be a citizen or have a visa.
I'm think your appealed will be refused in

Asylum & Immigration Tribunal

Before it you don't have a chance.
Good luck!
Sponsor

ivtservices@gmail.com.1330536374
14 years ago
Nirmalphagura@hotmail.com.1330536373
14 years ago

Hi

I entered the UK as an illegal immigrant 2003. My mum visited the UK after 2 years later on a visitor visa that was sponsered by my Aunt. She went back within the time limit.

She visited the UK again to see her mum on a visitor visa (family Visa) and went before her visa expired.

I met somebody and went back to get married and in my interview i told the immigration officer when i entered the UK and how?

They gave me visa to enter the UK in 2006. My Aunt applied for my mum's visa again in 2007 and was refused because they said we have lied in her application that i was in India in 2003.

My aunt has appealed aganist their decision but still waiting for reply. According to the immigration officer my mum is unable to apply for any visa for five years.

Is that true they can suspend your visa for 10 years if you give them any incorrect information.

Could you give me any advise what to do from here.

Many thanks