lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hi All ,

I want to apply for visitor visa from india to visit my bf whose british national .I went to the uk in 2007 on student visa with a very reputed university in cardiff.i could not finished my degree but i paid all my fees .One of the agents advised me to get admission in some crap college and get psw which i did and college got closed after one year i got my psw.i did came to india in that period of time and had no trouble on immigration.It was my baddead in that duration i got conviction which got spent in 2009 it was only for 1yr again due to my frnd;s shoplifting and i got into it.My psw got expired on 24th sept 2010 and i came bak to home country on 22nd sept 2010 so the only good thing i dint overstayed my visa and paid loads to uk government big grin.Recently my bf visited me and now i want to visit him and we want to get married but first i want to visit him .Am worried that if i apply for visitor visa my application will get rejected due to my past.Can they accept it on human right?What documents will i need to get from my bf ?Any solicitors on this forum please get in touch with me .

Thanks

Sponsor