manmathan
  • manmathan
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Dear All,

I have made a Tier4 visa application last month and during the process of my visa application, I have been called for an Interview by the BHC, Colombo. Interview finished successfully and I've been told by the ECO that the visa will be dispatched to me via VFS, Colombo. Today, I received my documents from VFS and Unfortunately the VISA has been refused. I have been awarded points for CAS and Maintenance 30 & 10 respectively. But it is funny to note that my refusal was under General Grounds and it states that my ielts results was genuine but the photograph was not me. Further it says, that the online verification with the ielts has revealed that the photograph of the person who sat for the exam was not me and refused under 320 (7A). But it is a genuine document and I did it my self at the Australian College of Business & Technology, Sri Lanka and I Received the results at the Center after 2 weeks of the examination. The photograph attached on the result sheet is my self. I do not know how to prove this to the BHC. Why the BHC is blind on verifying this kind of documents? Can the organizations view the photograph of the person who sat for the IELTS clearly On IELTS website?
I am totally disappointed and hoping to go for an Admin Review. What evidence that I can provide with the Admin Review application to prove that this was a Genuine one?

Please help dear friends.
Sponsor

mrlookforward
11 years ago
I don't think they will allege something so serious so lightly. There are very advanced computer programs that scan images and can tell with almost100 percent accuracy whether two pictures are of same person.