sylwiawaw
12 years ago

Dear Sir,

Birth certificates are not necessary for the purpose, however personal letters from both of you would help.

One of the requirements is to show intention to live with each other permanently, so confirming this in writing would be good.

The other thing is that the UKBA needs to be satisfied that your relationship is genuine and subsisting, so any evidence of this from when your wife was still in Ukraine would strenghten the case, plus the evidence of an adequate accomodation that you can occupy exclusively.

Should you need professional assistance in assessing your evidence or obtaining further visa, do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8539 6611.

www.ilas.org.uk

info@ilas.org.uk, ilas@btconnect.com

Yours sincerely,

Sylwia Wawrzynczak

On behalf of ILAS (LLP)

Sponsor

vimal
  • vimal
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
12 years ago
Hi,

I did mine a few years ago and with that perspective i can tell you what I did.

you have pretty much got it all right

the list you have said are the basic ones.

BUT KNOWING THE HO:

i would add payslips, house deeds(just the copy is fine) your mortgage papers and yes a letter from you saying the you guys are married and will be living together in the same address blah blah.

I am not sure how you are going to apply i.e personal or through post.I did it personally and the guy who checks ur docs before the actual officer checks just took out

1.Marriage cert
2.payslips
3.bank docs

That is all and he gave back the rest to me and said to have it and if asked by officer to show it and the officer DID NOT ask for anything else!

so basically they are checking if you have job, do you have money to look after yourself and if you are legally married in the UK.

ps: i attached all the photos(over 5 years worth+ wedding ones + cd of the video taken during the wedding and they did not even LOOK at it!)..not saying dont take it with you but as i said they basically will decide just by looking at you-of course applies only if your applyign in person.

Good luck my friend!
royw
  • royw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
Hello,
My ukrainian fiancee and i were married last week here in the UK. She is on the 6mth fiancee visa so ther next step is the 2 yr. spouse visa. Has anyone a definitive list of what documents need to submitted along with FLR (M) form?
I`m thinking
Marriage Cert and Wedding Photos,
My Bank and Savings certs,
both Passports,
Both Birth Certs,
Both Divorce Certs,
her IELTS English test Cert,
new Passport type photos for us both
anything else?
Do i need the House Title Deeds doc.? Any letters we should write?
I dont want to leave anything out.

thanks in advance.

royw
  • royw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
thanks for all that info, we appreciate it....