ecangeleri@ntlworld.com.1330535427
17 years ago

You need to send all required documents to support your application:

All is clearly stated in the Guide and Application form: proof of identity, original birth certificate, proof minimum of 12 months of ILR, proof of residence requirements (letters of employers, tax office), etc. But all depends on which basis are you applying (residence, crown service, marriage, etc).

I do suggest you use a checking service, a pending civil porceeding may well hamper your application, but the checking service will be able to advice you, otherwise ring them on 0845 010 5200 Mo-Fri 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/applying/nationality/formsandguidance/forms?view=Standard

Ed

Sponsor

hettero@hotmail.com.1330535427
17 years ago

Please, i,m marred. i live and work in London since 9 years and paste the teste since 2 weeks, and have my original passport. the question is:

1- what documentes i must to sende by post to the home office with my aplying form to citizenchip, and to what adresse  i send the form ?

2- i had a civil case against me by my  landlord since 9 years, and i apear in the court..must i mention this in the forme ?

thanks

M.C