lifeintheuktest
12 years ago

Unless you have sent it to Home Office for ILR application - in which case you do not need it anyway - it is very unlikely that you will get any sympathy from the Home Office.

Why did you take the test 3 years ago?

E Fidan
Administrator

Sponsor

antigona72
12 years ago
I had to, because I couldn't apply for settlement visa without passing the test

Thank you
Antigona
lifeintheuktest
12 years ago

In which case you have not lost the certificate, you have sent it to Home Office and you do not need to resend. Just tick the relevant box on the application form stating you have already passed.

E Fidan
Administrator

antigona72
12 years ago
Thank you for yr advise

Antigona
kash
  • kash
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
12 years ago
Hi E Fidan!
I passed my Life in the UK test in 2008 and i send my Certificate with my all other papers when i apply for my Indefinite Leave in July 2008 now i need to apply for Naturalisation and i cant find my Life in the UK Certificate as i need Test Number to fill out (1.22 section) form! i dont know what to do?

Regards
Kash
mrlookforward
12 years ago
@ kashif chohan. Have you not noticed that a similar question has been asked and answered?

Have you read the form AN? If not, please read it carefully as to what is required.
antigona72
12 years ago
I took the test 3 years ago in York and passed, and I lost it, I rung the office in York they said they don't deal any more with tests and they don't have any records about previous people who took the test, they said I should ring Home Office for the copy. I don't know what to do where to ring. I need the copy because I need to apply for neutralization. Can some one help me please
Thank you