lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
yes,you need to take the test again.when u apply for british citizenship you need to show also your uk life test it needs to be included in your application form.
Sponsor

mrlookforward
10 years ago
First of all totally ignore what Bianca Ramos said.

And I would suggest that you read the application form once again, with reading glasses if you need them.

You provided the test pass when applying for ILR, so you do not need to do anything at all. 

Read section 1.22 of the application form with open eyes.

Out of four options given, you just need to tick the first option. You do not need to provide any test number or anything else.

regards

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Thank you for your attention

czn_qns
10 years ago

hello, i am in a similar situation, but i couldnt find any section in the AN form or guide saying if you submitted the test results on settlement application, one doesnt need to resubmit .. has your application been successful without the test details

stellanicole1
10 years ago

I see you have a different case altogether. I’ll recommend that you visit Fusco Browne. They can lift off your hurdle.

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Hello.

I'm about to apply for naturaization citizenship.

Because I cannot find my Life in the UK test Certificate, I cannot fill the section 1.22 from AN form where I need to provide Life in the UK test number.

I did take my test about 3 years ago to apply for ILR visa.

Can you please advise me what I need to do?

UKBA site saying that i might need to take a test again.