mrlookforward
12 years ago
You just write down in the form that you will live together once married, thats all.
Sponsor

billy76
  • billy76
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
Thank you,
someone told me that we need to be living together before applying for the spouse visa. Are you sure it's as simple as that ?
Thanks again
faisalora
12 years ago

hi,

you should only be legally married with each other and have proof that you are husband and wife and can support your spouse living with you in the uk.

hope it clarify your answer.

sylwiawaw
12 years ago

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would suggest that you should both provide a handwritten letters describing your relationship and stating your intentions.

If you are interested in professional advice, I would recommend an internet consultation upon which you will be provided with a written advice about the merits of your case and the evidence necessary for the application.

We charge £95.00 for the advice and normally it takes five working days for us to respond, providing that our questionnaire is fully filled.

Immigration and Legal Advisory Services ILAS (LLP) is an immigration firm based in London offering services such as legal advice and representations to UKBA and Tribunals.

Should you need professional assistance or advice at any stage of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We can assist with entry to the UK, extension of stay, permanent residency, regularization of stay and citizenship. We also have an extensive experience in removal and deportation cases and can request for administrative review/reconsideration of decisions, appeals, process applications outside of the rules based on compassionate ground and offer assistance to those in detention.

Our devoted and fully qualified team of in-house lawyers and ex immigration officers, experienced caseworkers and advocates caters for corporate and private immigration applicants and appellants both in the United Kingdom and worldwide.

Please visit our website at www.ilas.org.uk for detailed information about our services.

You may also ring us on (44) (0) 208 539 6611 or alternatively email us on info@ilas.org.uk or ilas@btconnect.com.

Kind regards,                                                                                                            

Sylwia Wawrzynczak

On behalf of ILAS (LLP)

Immigration and Legal Advisory Services

Nelson House

341 Lea Bridge Road

London

E10 7LA

chika
  • chika
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
12 years ago
Dear Nabil Del
I provide advise over Skype, if you would like you can get in touch with me.
Regards
Chinara Davies
billy76
  • billy76
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
Dear All,
My fiancee and I have been told that in order to apply for a spouse visa, we need to be living together. However, I have noticed on the UKBA website that it says we must have the intention to live together. Could you please clarify this for me as I 'am still studying in London and my fiancee lives in Liverpool and we will keep seeing each other during weekends and holidays until I finish my course and then we plan on living together. How do you think we can best show our intention to live together?
One more question, do you think it's better for my application to be submitted in London or Liverpool ? or is there no difference in terms of chances of success.

Thank you very much in advance.
12 years ago

Hi Nabil,

I want to answer your question: How to show intention to live together? How do you think we can best show our intention to live together?

I would advise you that:

1. Show proof that you have been living together. I mean all of your documents (both of you) like bank statements, utility bills, government letters should be on the same address. Usually 6 months of these will suffice.

2. Letters from friends help a little bit too. If you can ask your friends to write a letter about your relationship will help your application. I will advise you to ask a friend with professional occupation.

3. Photographs of both of you together on holidays...showing your airline tickets will be ok too.

4. Cards and letters e.g. emails and calls made to each other. You can print out emails and highlight calls to each other on the itemised billing (assuming you are on a contract phone)

5. On the intention to live together, you can write a letter showing where you intend to live and how did you meet etc...will be great.

Call me on 0208 478 3333 at my office UK Law Associates. I wont charge you for consultation fee. Regards, Don