khaledadda
11 years ago
Hi Ali
as far as i know you have to show that you have been resident in the UK minimum of 3 years since you have entered the UK on your spouse visa

now its me who want some advise from you!
i am on spouse visa and wondering if you  can give me some advise on the ILR
I am spouse of British citizen
1- what is the list of the public funds my British wife can claim during my 2 years visa witch don't affect my ILR application?
2- what is the minimum income i have to be on to show that i can maintain my self n my wife and my daughter to home office?
3-basically give me clear direction and all advise about the ILR and share your experience if you don't mind, did you have to do your ILR with solicitor or you done it your self? did you use the premium service or you sent you application throw the post?
please tell me what document did you submit with your ILR application?

I know i asked you so many question ! but i would appreciated if you could clear the process of the ILR for me...
Many thanks .

Sponsor

mrlookforward
11 years ago
@ ali hasen

You will be eligible for naturalisation on 31/10/2012

@ khaled adda. Why don't you start your own thread if you have a query? Its rude to hijack someone else's thread. Someone makes an effort and starts a thread to get answer to their query, and idiots like you just jump in and start asking questions.
panther80
11 years ago

mr lookfoward, please read khaled adda's post again, he has asked ali hassen a few questions and wants him to reply, so why do you have a problem and did you see yourself in the mirror before calling someone an Idiot. 

It's upto Ali hassen to reply or ignore and I am sure you are not someone, who could enforce their rules on the website. This is a public website (as you said).

Also just out of interest, Did you enrol for the English classes?

khaledadda
11 years ago
hi Amsi Mc

don't worry about this mr lookforward he is clearly uneducated , who like's to butt his head in where it is not wanted. I do not have time to waste with these sort of people and  certainly wouldn't lower myself to argue back with him. 
 I am here clearly to talk to someone who has gone through the exact process as me and to find answers to when i submit my ILR. 

absoulout-uk
11 years ago
aright guys.
let forget about this. im sure mrforward didnt mean to threat anyone...
lets grow up more guys nd try to solve our problems
cheers
absoulout-uk
11 years ago
hello everybody
i wonder is there s anyone who can help or advice about Requirements for naturalisation of settlement ILR VISA.

I was granted a spouse visa on the 23/09/2009

THEN

i cam to UK on 30/10/2009

THEN

i was guaranted indefenite leave to remain on the 03/10/2011

The question is:
-When i can apply for naturalisation ?
-Do I meet the Residential requirements OR not yet
-Do i have to wait anylonger ? how long?

NB : im a spouse of a British national and i already have ILR.
I will appreciate any help and advice

CHEERS

mrlookforward
11 years ago
Yes, its a open forum. Just like our roads are open to all public. But some behave properly on these roads, and some act like idiots.

If someone has a query, then its best that they start a new thread. This way their query can be answered in an orderly manner. If other people keep asking different queries in an already running thread, then the person who started the thread gets cheated. Because he made an effort, started a thread to get answer to his queries, and others bump in and start asking their own questions.
It is like a dozen people in a room, all talking at the same time. No one can make sense of who is saying what to whom.

If you have a query, why not start a new thread? Is it that difficult?