panther80
  • panther80
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Dear All
Please can you share your thoughts if you have come across a similar situation as mine.
I would be applying for FLR (M) as a spouse of my settled wife, after mid of October. My wife will be apply for her ILR in the first week of October at the PEO and she meets all requirements of ILR.

I have got an unspent conviction (DR10) which will become spent in May 2014, and I wanted to know if my application will be held up by the Home Office for further checks, even if I apply at the PEO. I have read various posts of other members complaining about the delays in processing applications which can take anywhere from 4 months to 6 months or even longer, and I am really concerned as I have overseas travel lined up for business and holiday in the next few months.

I would be meeting all other requirements as specified by the Home Office. Also do I need to submit my Wife's Passport or BRP Card with my FLR application, because she may not receive her BRP card in time for my application which is after 15 days of her appointment. Or can I just give the Home Office Reference Number from the letter which she will get after her application is successful.

Please let me know your thoughts.
Kind Regards
Sponsor