lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hi all,

Me and my british husband just got married last month and now in the
process of preparing the doc for FLR(M) visa application.

I (from Malaysia) came to UK under Student Visa in back in 2010. Me and my current husband meet each other in Jan 2011,
and before my Student Visa expired in November 2011, I managed to switch to Post Study Work Visa.

We do not live together until we actually got married in March 2013.
And we do not actually have any joint bills at the moment, and our joint savings account was only open a month ago, do you think that will be fine?

Here's what we're planning to submit;

Relationship evidence

- Wedding certificate and photos & Receipt for payment of marriage ceremony (original)
- Photos and receipts for flowers sent from both applicant to sponsor for birthdays and Valentine’s Day

Evidence of meeting the financial requirement
- Payslip and P60 (sponsor and applicant)
- Last seven months’ bank statements signed and stamped by the bank (originals) - (both sponsor and applicant)
- Printout of the most recent account transaction showing payment of salary into the account since the payment occurred four days after the most recent statement [This printout was also signed and stamped by the bank (original)].
- Applicant's employment contract

Evidence of meeting the accommodation requirement

- Annual Mortagage Review Letter by the bank society (to prove that sponsor owned the flat)
- Husband's last year's council tax bill (stating he's a single occupier and entitled to 25% discount), water bill, gas bill and electricity bill as evidence sponsor is living at this address (originals)
- New Council Tax Bill (under both of our name now)

Evidence of meeting the language requirement

- Applicant's UK Degree Certificate

Identification evidence

- sponsor’s passport
- Copy of sponsor’s driving licence
- Applicant’s passport and Biometric Residence Permit (Old passport was cancelled and returned to Malaysia Immigration office)
- 2 recent passport photos of applicant

Additional Documents
-Applicant’s CV to show his qualifications and previous employment as evidence that he is employable

Do you think that is enough ? And do we need to write a letter stating our relationship history and future plan etc?

Will be greatly appreciate if anyone could help...

Sponsor