irfan99
  • irfan99
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I want to ask a question for my friend, he applied for DL on FLRO in 2011 and been refused with no right of appeal then in Nov 2011 he is been served with the removal order with the Right of Appleal.

He appeared on in his oral hearing last month with his partner, the hearing went well and 2 days ago we get the Good news, his appeal is Allowed.

On the court decision it says if either parties would want to go against the decision then they have 5 days to do it, to go in upper tribunal.

Can you guys please advise us, does home office usually go against the court decision and challenge it in upper tribunal ?

If home office will not challenge it then what will happen ? would someone will inform him ?

If home office will challenge it then what will happen ? would someone will inform him ?

If home office will not challenge then How long can it will takes to get a visa ?

When my friend initial application was refused for FLRO, that time home office has returned his passport along with supporting documents.

Will my friend receive something from home to ask him to send the passport back to grant a visa ?

I am sorry its too many question I asked but we are so excited and happy to know all the information.

We appreciate all the help we get from you guys.

Thank you all so very much for all the help and support.
Irfan
Sponsor

irfan99
  • irfan99
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago

Hi guys

I was wondering why is this that no body replying on my post, Am I in the wrong forum to discuss my problem ?

Thanks

Irfan