lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Sorry I haven`t said is visa permanent residence and he been working all this 5 years in the same job.
Sponsor

mrlookforward
10 years ago
UKBA gives 6 months time for PR applications to be decided. Until 6 months have passed, you can't do anything.
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hi! Mr Lookforward

Sorry I did a mistake he apply on 10th of December, so this moment have 6 months already I mistake with COA its 6 months on 9th of July. I have call them and they said the decision is not decided yet for us to wait. What can I do at this moment because if until 9th of July there is no news from UKBA, he can`t work and will be at risk to lose his job.
Please can you guide me in what can I do to help me, because if he not working I can`t by myself with my salary suport all the expenses , bills and aswell I have one daughter of 19 months and we are not receiving any benefits apart of child benefit.

I really appreciate any response about my case.

Thank you very much
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hi!
I am writing because my husband is waiting for his visa almost 6 months. It will be 6 months on 9 of July 2013 and my worries is because if he don`t get until there will lose his job. Please anyone can me advise what can I do for that not to happen.
We got his COA on January and until now any response from them, so I believe there no problem with his application.
Thank you for yours response

regards

Nelia