mrlookforward
10 years ago
Most likely yes, but won't know for sure until you mention full course title, full course provider and test centre details.
Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hi mr lookforward. thanks your reply
can you tell me about what is B1 is that another exam.
i have another question about five year requirement you told me my previous question if lived 2 years with my husband before i came in UK the five period would start that date now i lived with my husband more than six years in Holland
if i have proof that we lived these years together can i apply in 2014 PR because i live this year five year i came in UK 21-06-2009 residence card is going to run out in 01-09-2015

thanks in advance
mrlookforward
10 years ago
Well, the simple case is, you apply for PR on form eea4 when you have lived in UK with your husband exercising treaty rights for 5 years. What you did in holland has nothing to do with it.

You do not need english level B1 qualification if you apply for PR on form EEA4.

regards
charles5480
10 years ago
Mr lookforward, I have a question to ask.

If I apply for my ILR exactly 28 days to my visa expiration, I will not need to do the English test. Anything less than that then, I will have to do it because we will have reached 28/10/2013. HO Says that one should apply less than 28 days to visa expiry.

Question: If I apply on the 28th day to my visa expiry, will home HO refuse my application based on that.? Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hi all, I will appriciate if someone give me right answer to my question at moment i am attending a college which i study ESOL entry 3 i am going to do listening and speaking exam next week my question is if i pass this test is that enough for applying settlement except life in the uk test

thanks