lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hi i require help for a settlement visa.
my husband came on a spouse visa from bangladesh. He got his visa on the 08/02/2012 he came to the UK on 10/03/2012 and his visa expires on the 08/05/2014. (i think its a 27 month visa.) 
1. When do we send off our documents to the embassy? 
2. Also what 6 documents should we provide do they all have to be in joint names can some be in his name and some in mine? Examples would be great. 
3. On some documents my name has been changed on others it hasn't will that casue a problem?
4. We live with my mum in a housing property so the lease is in her name should we provide that? 
5. We are paying rent and have kept the receipts should we provide them?
6. My husband hasnt done the Life In The UK we live in Harrogate, North Yorkshire can he do the test in London? 
7. Can he also do B1 ESOL level 3 test in London?
8. Also How many months of evidence do i have to show 3 months or six months? we applied for our visa in dec 2011 and got it in Feb  2012.
9. Which settlement application do i need to fill in i cant seem to find it could someone download it and sent it to me or send me the correct link if possible? 

so sorry about all the questions just thought i would put them all together rather then writing different ones. please answer the asap for me if u know that answer i know maybe not everyone will know the answers but i have numbered the questions so if u could answers he ones you know i would be ever so grateful i know there are some really great people on here after some of the messages i have read please can u all help me a little bit too. 

Many Thanks
Sufia 
Sponsor