mrlookforward
10 years ago

Now there is now way that you can go back in time and create all the proofs that are required. All you can do is submitt what you have got and explain the situation, and hope for the best.

regards

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Dear All, I am currently in the process of applying for ILR for my wife whose 2-year Visa is coming to term in a couple of weeks. I have a few concerns with the evidence of co-habitation section of the ILR form SET(M).

Our situation is such that we have been living with relatives (my Aunt) during the last 2 years of her Visa. My address prior to this was (since birth) at my uncles.

In an oversight on my part, I did not transfer any of my letters to my aunts address as my uncles house was very local and we were visiting there everyday. Although I have a few letters coming to the new address, it is still not enough to meet the required correspondence. All my wife's letter on the other hand are all delivered to the new address. We have no joint letters. It was only until I began to fill in the SET(M) from that I have realised that I have made a mistake in not transferring any letters over. Can someone please advise what I can do in this instance? Can my application still be accepted? Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Update: New development

I have just contact my bank and got my address transferred over. I have also requested statements be sent out to me covering sporadic intervals over the last 2 years.

Will this be enough?

charles5480
10 years ago

You will have to explain in sincererity to UKBA about the whole situation. If you do send money to your wife and it appear in the bank statement over two years. Then, That will help abit. You should also produce evidence of how you have been in contact with your wife over two years. If you have baby together, Submit the birth certificate and lastly, the relative both of you are living with should write a letter confirming that both of you live with them over the period.

Regards