charles5480
10 years ago

My wife and myself got there 5 minutes before my appointment time and went straight to security check. Then I went to get a ticket no. and we  started looking at the screen for my no. to be called. After 15 minutes, my no. was called. and my case was registered. Then, went through Biometerics and submitted all the documents there. We were told that we can go out or stayed in while looking at the screen for our no. to be called. The screen showed awaiting biometrics, later Awaiting Consideration then, Under Consideration. At This stage if there is any issue regarding the application your no will be called to see the case worker. Lastly the screen showed ready for collection.

Documents Submitted

A). My wife Citizenship approval letter from Home Office (Was not accepted).

(B). DX Letter for my wife passport delivery (Also Rejected) Leaving about 9 months gap from the first month of cohabitation for my wife

(C). My Loyds bank statement (1), my wife Santander bank statement (1) (D). Loyds Joint bank statement (1), Joint Southern Electric Letter (1) (E).  Council Tax letter (1) (F). My HRMC letter (1) (G). Letter from GP to me (1), (I).  Landline bill (1)  (J). EDF Letter (1) and (K).  TV Licence (1)

Life In the UK Test Certificate 2nd edition, Speaking and Listening in english lenaguage  Certificate B1  level, and my masters degree certificate

Other Documents

1. Child Benefit letter to my wife, 2. Housing benefit payment letter to my wife, Our Baby's Birth Certificate. Bank Letters that shows that we have been living together before the spouse visa.

Finance.

3 Months Bank Statement from ou respective local branch with stamp on it, p60 for the year ended 2012/2013 and three months payslip for each of us. My wife is on Statutory maternity leave.

A cover letter explaining that we have been living together for more than 2 years and the fact that my wife is claiming child and housing from council.

Photocopies

Bank Statement, Passports, Biometric card, Cohabitation Letters, P60, and pay slips.

We waited about 4Hrs in total.

My citizenchip application is anytime I like from today cos I have now meet the residential requirement and other requirements.

Regards

Sponsor