moibelati@yahoo.co.uk.1330535433
15 years ago

If all your paperwork is in order, with no queries, the estimated time is 20 working days at the moment. Therefore you're looking at around 4 weeks.

The application is generally processed quicker if you have paid by credit card.

Sponsor

virgouk80@hotmail.com.1330535433
15 years ago

Thanks

i paid by check and they took the money from my accound after 4 days after submited my application and i submited my application through my solicitor.could you tell me will they send my passport to my solicitor or will they send it to me.

thanks

M Rajput

manish.thanki@gmail.com.1330536373
15 years ago
Once your application is processed, your passport will be sent to your solicitor. So contact your solicitor after 2-3 weeks to find out status.
haffery121
15 years ago
my ILR was granted after 10 months wait and then interview on top, but it went through
15 years ago

hi again

i got letter after a month they asked me some more documents some more bank statments covering 2006 and employer letter and also some more avidence confirmation address but what is happened i got the statment from my bank so i came in this country aug and open an account sept first i didnt save my banks statments and i hve got not alot of record which are covering 2006.only bank statment and also i am self employed person so i got the letter from my accountant  could you please some on advice me what should i do.i relaized i must save some documents which are covering 2006 but my wift she put in the rubish all the documents last year bit stress is anyone suggest me please

thanks

rajput 

moibelati@yahoo.co.uk.1330535433
15 years ago

You can ask your bank for copy bank statements. Ask your bank to stamp and sign them.

Do you have no documents at all for 2006?

15 years ago

Hi Everone

i applied for ILR as (SET)M last month.could you please anyone advice me how long does take normally.

Thanks

M rajput