malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
I will answer you because you aske dfor it but you answered it yourself that the book is same. There might be very minor changes as population changes but I doubt it if it will be major.

If anything, the test will become easier after April. Home office already said that test is harder for current british national.

Sponsor

17 years ago

If you take the test before 1 April 2007, it will be based on chapters 2, 3 and 4 of 'Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship.' You can buy 'Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship' for £9.99 from The Stationery Office or from bookshops across the UK.

If you take the test on or after 1 April 2007, it will be based on the second edition of 'Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship'. You should read the preface of the handbook or check this website again to ensure you know which chapters you will be tested on.

i hope that helped you. You might know all that all ready but just in case...

xxx amy!

lifeintheuktest
17 years ago

Let's not forget, after 2 April 2007 there will be 2 additional chapters from the book (5 & 6) unless there is a last minute change.

However there is nothing to worry, you should normally past the test and even if not, you will have a quite a good background knowledge for your next attempt. 

E Fidan
Administrator

smallting815
17 years ago

hello everybody....

i am so happy to find this website as i found it is so useful for my test...

i am going to have my test soon,  but just want to know...

Q. What's the different between if i have the test before and after 2nd April?

i knew that there is a 2nd edition book , but i did compare to the old one, they are basically same....

are there more questions or become harder after 2nd April?

i am quite worry as i am afraid i can't pass the test before that....:-(

thank you!