testtaker69
17 years ago
Don't worry Be Happy. Very simple questions. Nothing like you mentioned. But do take your 45 minutes time and have a calculated risk which means that you should be only unsure of 6 questions, the rest 18, you have to be 200 percent sure that you have attempted correctly and yesssssssssss GOOD LUCK.
Sponsor

nberrouayel@yahoo.co.uk.1330535428
17 years ago

Hi Tedi

What you need to do is to read and study chapters 2&3 and 4. The questions in the test all relate to these chapters ONLY. Use this website it is the best.
Therefore if there are dates and percentages that you need to know they are the ones mentioned in the chapters above ONLY.

I hope my answer was useful.

Kind Regards,

Nadia

teoroy
  • teoroy
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
17 years ago

Hi guys, I am getting a bit worried. My test date is 12th of March and I was browising through some websites with sample questions. Some of them were very particilar- "Which year was the second emigration wave of jewish people into the UK". (I am not sure I've come across any information about it in the book.)

So my question is: are the questions on the test so particular or do they resemble the sample questions on this website. Basically, do I need to learn lots of specific dates and percentages? Thank you.