tkammyus@yahoo.com.1330535426
17 years ago

Congratulations.

I have my test on Wednesday 23.08. Could you tell me if questions are similar to the ones on this website? Or how close to this they are?

I ussualy get 100% on this questions but I am affraid in the exam thay will be very difficult

Your answer will be most appreciated.

Regards,

Camelia

Sponsor

kerrasp@yahoo.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago

My husband sat his test and passed a few weeks ago. he didn't get any of the questions on this site BUT he said the questions were not difficult. It was all covered in the book. But he said that the way the questions were worded could catch you out. So his advice is READ THE QUESTION VERY CAREFULLY.

I think the questions are set randomly and even the test centre will not know which questions will be asked.

The most important thing is to look out for  how many you should 'answer' on each question. You may be asked to find up to three  correct answers.

Good luck, I'm sure you will let us know how you got on :-D

a.kabia@yahoo.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago

Hi,

I think you misunderstood my email. I have already taken the test and I have passed it.

Ajay

17 years ago

Hi Camelia,

Personnaly the questions from the website should be treated as an additional source of information and then use the questions to test your understanding of the text and the structure of the test iself because most of the questions in the website are taken from the book any way. However, the questions in the website are not exhaustive and therefore you cannot depend on it alone and so your best bet is to read the textbook properly and suplement it with the website questions. If time is a constraint to you, then read the textbook and you will be fine.

Ajay

kerrasp@yahoo.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
Hello Ajay, I forgot to congratulate you on passing your test. I didn't misinterpret your post. I replied to Camelia's post.
17 years ago

Thank you all in the team. I passed my test today on my first trial. Your site has been very useful.

Keep it up.