paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
I'm sure that, now that the test has been in place for just over a year, they're looking at whether it does what it's supposed to do, but the IND website - http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/applying/nationality/knowledgeoflifeintheuk  doesn't indicate any major changes ahead.

As to the idea that changes could be introduced "by next year" - that's only a few weeks away. If they do decide to change things, they want it to work smoothly, to avoid adverse publicity, so I think that doing anything more than just tinkering at the edges is going to take a lot longer than that...

Just my opinion...

paul

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
17 years ago

It is true that there are some changes planned for the near future but I do not know exactly when it is going to be introduced. The trials are taking place in November/December 2006 and early next year is a good guess.

Unfortunately we are not able to discuss test contents so I cannot talk about those but I can say Pron is right, there are no major changes (at least I'm not aware). The book is now revised and some of the vague points in the book (e.g. who is the head of the church?) is now clearer.

E Fidan
Administrator

jhun_ranario@yahoo.com.1330535427
17 years ago

First, thank you for this site,, i've passed my test today, its really a usefull one...

anyway , as ive heard in the test center today that they are going to change the  format of the test by next year, they said that maybe there is more question to add not only from chapter 2,3 and 4..how true is this ? my mate want to have his test early next year.. any idea??

thanks a lot and more power to your team