lifeintheuktest
16 years ago

The correct version is now uploaded. The book itself is also wrong stating they cannot work before 7am or after 7am. Simply they shouldn't work at all!

Just to let you know, I did not use the electronic format while preparing sample questions so it is easy to spot a PDF mistake when you start practicing.

E Fidan
Administrator

Sponsor

IanWorthington@usa.net.1330535430
16 years ago

Are you sure?  I found the 7/7 rule from the CAB pages at:

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/life/employment/young_people_and_employment.htm

(Its a moot point as far as the test goes -- For anyone unsure what answer to give in the test, the answer they will score correct is whatever the book says. Even if its not true).

ian

lifeintheuktest
16 years ago

I've got the official book and I've double checked. Obviously the rule states before 7a.m. and after 7p.m. however the book clearly says before 7a.m. and after 7a.m.

With regards to test itself, let's hope they do not ask this questions!

E Fidan
Administrator

16 years ago

Ah, with you now. Hmmm. I can forsee an interesting conversation with swmbo shortly.

Thanks.

i

16 years ago

Hours and time for children at work is wrong.

"Before 1 am or after 1 am" (sic) should be, I think, "before 7 am or after 7 pm".

As the text in the PDFs is protected, might it just be better to upload the scanned images w/o the OCR?

i