lifeintheuktest
16 years ago

Please refresh the pdf document by pressing F5 and check pages numbered 10 & 11.

E Fidan
Administrator

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
16 years ago

That looks better, thanks.

Any reason you prefer putting up these OCR versions rather than the original scans?  Isn't it more work for you as folks find errors?

ian

lifeintheuktest
16 years ago

The quality of scanned images are not really that great and file sizes are much larger.

Text is easier to read and more importantly you can search!

E Fidan
Administrator

IanWorthington@usa.net.1330535430
16 years ago

Those are good points.

It might though help you to put up the images in addition to the text -- that way people can refer back to the originals themselves to check potential OCR errors before informing you.

If you're worried about bandwidth issues I'm happy to host them on my own site.

i

IanWorthington@usa.net.1330535430
16 years ago

My wife reports the following "oddities" in the C4 test.  I've searched the text and think I agree with her:

There is a question on the date of establishment of the NI Parliament. The answer is given as 1922.  The correct answer as far as I can tell should be 1999 (not given as an option), and the term should be ASSEMBLY not Parliament.

There is another question about the number of members of the NI Parliament, which is not mentioned in the text.

The test asks how frequently local gov elections take place. The answer is not in the text.