mrlookforward
8 years ago

Whatever the problems with self employments, if any, you can't do anything about it. You cannot go back in past, and somehow re-do the things some other way.

Apply for PR on 5th anniversary of your marriage.

regards

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
8 years ago

some solicistors saying i should count 5 years period since the date when i got my residence card. i dont know who to beleive

thanks

regards

mrlookforward
8 years ago

Please ask any solicitor saying this to give you this in writing. Once you have this in writing, then please let me know. I will make sure that action is taken against this solicitor to give totally wrong advice.

regards

lifeintheuktest
8 years ago

hi there

i am non EU national i applied for certificate of approval (COA ) for marriage in february 2010 and HO give me permission in may 2010 to get marriage

i just want to ask you some questions.

1. my wife is a French national we registered our  marriage in UK in june 2010. i got residence card for 5 years in november 2010. when is the best time to apply for permanent residence card ?

2. she worked first 2 years with different employers we have employment contracts payslips bank statement for that 2 years but after this she is doing self employment work till now but most of the time she was getting cash in hand through her self employment we did submitted our tax return and paid NI for every year. my question is is there any problem with cash in hand because she was not depositing the money in bank but we mentioned all earning through cash in hand in tax returns?. we have joint tenancy agreements for 5 years banks statements on same address 5 years we opened joint account 2 years ago we living together 5 years 

3.. we have twin baby girls 5 months old now they got french passports. do you have any suggestion or advice which can be good for me i am working whole this 5 years periods with permanent job i have payslips banks statements p60 for whole 5 years

4. when is the best time to apply for permanent residence card

thanks

regards