jnarteh
12 years ago
It is not just marriage certificate u need, you need to show ur relationship existed before marriage, were u sending her money before, the phone calls send them your telephone cards or bills, appeal takes long, you can reapply and summit more evidence like photos before you guys married, letters you wrote to her, phone bills. I am afraid married certificate alone does not give visas. Good luck
Sponsor

redsquirrel
12 years ago
http://lifeintheuk.net/index.php/news/mmigration_appeals_curbed 

George
www.lifeintheuk.net
JJ_57_2011@hotmail.com.1322409584
12 years ago
Hi,

is this only valid for point based system applications ? what about people applying for settlement but currently on point based visas.

thanks
mrlookforward
12 years ago
I do not know how the question of PBS visas has come up when OP has asked about a spouse visa refusal, which can be appealed.

If someone applies for settlement when they are in UK under PBS, then the application will be decided upon the rules of grant of ILR under that category. Please try to read the guidance booklet of the relevant category of application, before discussing it in the forum.

regards
nithing_22
9 years ago

Hi Jitendra,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I got the rejection on the same grounds for my wife last day. Please share your experience on the re application.

Many thanks in advance

Nithin Gopakumar

jituce
  • jituce
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hi

I am on IcT Visa tier 2 and leagal Worker,
I have applied of my wife's dependent visa
and It is refused on the ground that
you have provided no evidence that you have any

contact with main applicant since, your

marriage.Futher more your partner travelled from

india on 16/01/2010 and he has not returned to

india since.

This is strange , I have submitted valid

marriage certificate.

Can you please advice , what I can do now ?
Can I go for apeal , this I suppose takes long

time.

Is there any other fast ways to get my wife in

uk ?