nandita_zaman@yahoo.co.uk.1330535518
15 years ago
Hi

Normal

false
false
false

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

<!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I'm wondering.......... if I’ll be eligible to apply for ILR as my employer is refusing me to continue my work permit any more after completion of 5 years to face the current global economic crisis. They refuse to issue any kind of letter to me. I spent total 7 year 9 months including my 5 years WP and Student status. I have 2 baby born in UK and owned a Flat as well.

Please advise me what should help me to apply ILR? or any alternative way ............

Nandita

Sponsor

ntezouki@yahoo.co.uk.1330536373
15 years ago

Hi, your employer must give you P60 for the last 5 years but if he refuses ,you to contact HM Revenues and Customs department and you ask them for your P60 for these 5 years . You will be eligible for ILR if you provide P60 as proof that you was working in UK for the last 5years. In addition you have 2 children born in UK so they are British citizens and that is will help you in your application for ILR in the UK. You need also to pass the Life in UK test. Good luck.Cheers.