silontong
12 years ago
Hi Maryam,

It will be start when you arrived in UK with 6 month EEA registration visa or under subject EEA1.
So it's going to be start from 21-06-2009.
Five years later it will be 20-06-2014, regardless your residence card or EEA2 start from 01-09-2010.

Thanks
Sponsor

hamdi
  • hamdi
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
thanks for the quick reply and someone who works with lawyers said to me if you have a proof that you come in UK 21-06-2009 then you can apply ILR next year i mean 20-06-2013 but i am not quite sure
if that is right

thanks
hamdi
  • hamdi
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago

Hi  guys

I am  really  confused   i am  non  EEA  my    husband   and  my   children  are   dutch  citiezen  i  came   UK   21-06-2009    with  six months   visa   after that   i  obtained  my  family permit    i   mean  residence  card   01-09-2010   when  will i  be  counted  5  years  requirement period  the  date   i  came  uk 21-06-2009   or   date   i  obtained   residence  card  01-09-2010

please  help   me.    i  tried  to  call   homeoffice  i  never got through

thanks

sylwiawaw
12 years ago

Dear Madam,

Your residency in the UK for the purpose of settlement starts from the date of entry to the UK.

Immigration and Legal Advisory Services ILAS (LLP) is an immigration firm based in London offering services such as legal advice and representations to UKBA and Tribunals.

Should you need professional assistance or advice at any stage of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We can assist with entry to the UK, extension of stay, permanent residency, regularization of stay and citizenship. We also have an extensive experience in removal and deportation cases and can request for administrative review/reconsideration of decisions, appeals, process applications outside of the rules based on compassionate ground and offer assistance to those in detention.

Our devoted and fully qualified team of in-house lawyers and ex immigration officers, experienced caseworkers and advocates caters for corporate and private immigration applicants and appellants both in the United Kingdom and worldwide.

Please visit our website at www.ilas.org.uk for detailed information about our services.

You may also ring us on (44) (0) 208 539 6611 or alternatively email us on info@ilas.org.uk or ilas@btconnect.com.

Kind regards,                                                                                                            

Sylwia Wawrzynczak

On behalf of ILAS (LLP)