paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
The full details are here - http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/applying/nationality/formsandguidance/feenotes
Sponsor

lstrip@yahoo.com.1330535424
17 years ago
I can not open website. Can you please write it.
malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago

Fees for nationality applications

Fees must be paid in full at the same time as you send your application(s) to Nationality Group. If not, there will be a delay in processing your application(s) until payment has been received. If you pay by cheque please ensure that you have sufficient funds to cover the fee payment. Certificates of citizenship cannot be issued until fees have been received.

You may pay by cheque, postal order or credit/switch card. Please send your payment with the payment slip, which is to be made payable to: Accounting Officer, Home Office. This should be sent to:

Payment slip. Download (11 Kb)

Managed Migration Directorate (Nationality Group)
Casework Support Unit
PO Box 12
Liverpool
L69 2UX

You are advised not to send cash.

Fees are prescribed in law and only part may be refundable if applications are unsuccessful or withdrawn, except for declarations of renunciations (see table overleaf). You should read very carefully the guidance notes to ensure that you meet the requirements before applying. If you are paying using a bank or credit account, which belongs to someone else, you should give their details on the payment slip in case any refund becomes due.

The fees shown below are for applications made in the United Kingdom. Applications made abroad must be handed in at the nearest British Embassy, British High Commission or British Consulate whom you should consult about the correct method of payment. An additional fee may be charged to cover the cost of forwarding applications to the Home Office. Details of this extra fee can be obtained from the Post concerned.

This leaflet has no legal authority as an interpretation of the British Nationality Act 1981 or the Fees Regulations made under the Act. It is intended merely as a guide.

Fee table

Application Form Type of application Amount    Adults   Form ANNaturalisation as a British citizen on the basis of residence £268*Form ANHusband and wife living together who apply at the same time page £336*Form ANNaturalisation as a British citizen on the basis of marriage to a british citizen £268*   Children  Form AN or B (applying with parentsOne or more children under 18 included in their parent's application pay one fee of £200Form MN1, T, B or B(OS)One or more children under 18 applying separately from their parents pay one fee of £200   Other British nationals (adults and children) applying to register as British citizens  

Form B, MN1, R, RS1, S1, S2, S3, B(OS), UK(M)

Applications from British overseas territories citizens, British subjects, British protected persons £188*   Applications from other forms of British nationality made in United Kingdom  MN3, S1, S2, MN4It is possible subject to limited conditions to register as a British overseas territories citizen, British overseas citizen or a British subject £188   It is possible subject to limited conditions to naturalise as a British overseas territories citizen £188   Renunciation of British nationality  RN1, RN2Applications made at the same time to renounce one or more nationalities (Including British citizenship, British subject status, British overseas citizenship and British overseas territories citizenship) one fee of £120   A full refund will be made for renunciations that are not registered    *the sum of £68 per application will be refunded if the application is  unsuccessful or withdrawn
17 years ago
That's very strange - when I click on the link in my earlier post, I get a pop-up telling me that the URL is not valid, but when I copy the link and paste it into my address bar, it goes through fine.
One of life's mysteries...

lifeintheuktest
17 years ago
The link was incomplete (just a http:// but not the rest). It should be working fine now.

Regards,

E Fidan
Administrator

mariolboja@hotmail.com.1330535427
17 years ago

Hello,

I was thinking about applying for British citizenship and i have wife and 3 kids! Now whats the options to apply? i am mainly concerned about my oldest son who is 19, and whether he is able to apply with us as a family or does he have to apply separate, as maybe he is considered as an adult, although he is at University at the moment so maybe that would include him in the same form with us! I read the Home Office webside fee page but cannot find the right info on it!

Can someone help with this problem! Will be much appreciated :)

17 years ago
Can you post details of dates of arrival & when you got ILR?

paul

17 years ago
I arrived in England in 1999 and ILR recieved last October (2005)
17 years ago

Thanks.

Assuming that applies to all of you (I'd wondered whether, as often happens, you had arrived first, and the family had come later) then you and your wife should be able to apply together, on the first anniversary of your gaining ILR. The younger children can be included in your form AN(NEW).

Your eldest became an adult on his 18th birthday, and will need to submit a separate naturalisation application.

The fees? £336 + £200 = £536 for the family application, and £268 for your 19 yr old.

Watch out for the dates, though - you, you wife and the oldest boy all need to have been physically in the UK on a day precisely five years before the date of application. (ie for an application dated 15 October 2006, you must have been here on 16 October 1999)

paul

17 years ago
Oops - typo - the last date should, of course, be 16 October 2001. I do nationality, not arithmetic...big grin
17 years ago

Thanks alot, really helped! Although sorry have to make another question! I just got the form but it says on it that i need to apply on separate form to my wife! This is apprantly beacuse we both came in England at the same time and habve applied for citizenship together! We are both on the same status! So, does this mean that we have to apply separately? We came in England 1/07/1999! So yeh we been here more than 5years, Thanks!

Will again be much appriciated the help! Many thanks

17 years ago
Sorry - I replied without actually looking at AN(NEW)! You are, of course, absolutely right - you each need to complete a separate form. But you submit them together, and pay the discounted "joint application" rate of £336...
lstrip@yahoo.com.1330535424
17 years ago
Can,please someone write me how much is fee for naturalization(marriage) and address which should I write on cheque. I tried to fins it on their website but no luck. Thank you.